
Although it may smell kind of funny in there and I am always sanitizing my hands like crazy when I leave, I'd have to say you can find some pretty great stuff at D.I. if you take the time. I give great stuff there all the time that I just don't need anymore, I guess other people do the same! Chris' wardrobe of polos and casual dress shirts have needed some variety since he's started working everyday so I took one Saturday morning after the gym and searched through all the racks at D.I. I was so happy when I came home with 8 shirts for $29! Most of them were American Eagle, Gap, or Target brand stuff. Not that I really care about that, but just goes to show that you REALLY can find awesome stuff at D.I. and even more than that you're helping the church out.
No comments:
Post a Comment