Friday, February 5, 2010

Read It!

I'm not a big book reader and really never have been, but when I hear about a good book I'm all for trying to get past the first 50 pages. Well, this book is soo good, I couldn't put it down! I went and got the second one before I was done with this one because I knew I wouldn't be able to wait! The third one comes out in August!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it!!!! Can't wait for book three!!!!!

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

So do you have the first book or did you get it from the library? Thanks for the info. I love when a book is recommended, I won't read one with out it.

Chelsey said...

the book is definitely a page-turner. it was rough because when i read it i had to wait about a year for the sequel to come out. big sigh. it was tough to wait. much smarter to read it now when the first two are both available. ;)

Katie Bradshaw said...

I just started this book and can't put it down. Love it.

Marissa said...

I am on a two week break from school right now and I was wandering about Walmart looking for a non-school related book to read. I saw the Hunger Games and remembered that you said it was good. I am now addicted. As soon as I finished it, I went straight to Barnes and Noble to buy the second one. Thanks for the recommendation!