Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I shall call him mini me...
I have ALWAYS been one to "misplace" things. It's usually keys. I can't tell you how many times I locked my keys in my car in college and my roommates would have to come get me. It's been a really long time since I've done that, but now it's my phone I'm always looking for. I've even gone over to my neighbors house asking her to call my phone. Usually, it's on silent so I have to listen for the subtle buzzing from the vibration. Drives me insane! After looking every place I could imagine, I try to just forget about it but I CAN'T! It's not like I'm ever expecting an important phone call or text message. Although it's quite the disappointment when I eventually find it and all I see is a blank screen staring at me. Someone could have made me feel like it was worth searching for...but no. :) The whole purpose of this post is to say my poor child has inherited one of my not so great qualities. I found this on his shelf in the fridge the other day. Yes, his cell phone in the fridge. Right next to his sippy cups. Oh, so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahh! He is yours. :) That is such a funny story. I'll try and send you a text a day, that way it will always be worth looking for your phone. :)
OMG! How Funny!
Cutie! I love how you change your top photo all the time. You have a photography gift! Here's the link to the tin can turkey:
http://crafts.kaboose.com/tin-can-turkey.html
Also... I'm a little embarassed to ask this... but what is Ryan's middle name? It's been driving me crazy... SORRY! I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings!
If you make a Tomitta be sure to post!
I thought it was your phone in the fridge when I first looked at the picture. That is something I would totally do. I am so the same way with my cell phone. Kyle always gives me a hard time about not being able to find it and never answering when he calls. It is hard to not lose your phone when you are chasing kids around all day right?
Post a Comment