How could we not be outside on a day like this! 70 degrees! I called my grandparents that live in Florida today just to see if our weather was better than theirs. I thought for sure it would be but Grandpa Pete told me it was 82. Well, fine. After Chris got home from school we enjoyed the rest of the day together getting an amazing caramel apple at the Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory and then walking around the Shops at the Riverwoods. Surprisingly, we got Ryan some inexpensive shoes and books for Christmas and had fun taking pictures by this beautiful wall. I love family time. It really does make me so happy. :)
5 comments:
Beautiful colors and such a handsome boy!
Cute pictures! And my mouth is totally watering right now! I love their carmeled apples!
He SO does not look like Hitler... and I think he's the cutest little skunk I've ever seen. LOVED the waddle!
I love all of your pics! Such pretty Fall colors.
That wall is beautiful! I love those carmeled apples. They are the BEST. Miss you cute thing.
Post a Comment