I've been avoiding our blog for a while for no good reason just cause I've been lazy. So, oh my goodness I just realized that today is the first and Ry is 14 months old! Well, I guess we celebrated by going to the post office , 2 grocery stores the park and playing at home. Anyway, I have so many things to say I don't even know where to begin so maybe I will just make this a list!
1. Ry says HI all day long and to everyone and to no one wherever we go! It's adorable2. Ry is getting very very smart and sneaky....and cute:)
3. Chris' laptop broke so we had to get a new one
4. We spent 5 days in Park City for Thanksgiving with my side of the family
5. Ry loves dogs
6. I made a 25lb Turkey for Thanksgiving. I even brined it! AND it was yummy!
7. I love watching the Biggest Looser and wish I could be on that show. Just watched it so it's on my mind :)
8. Ry got another ear infection right before we left for Park City. (Last ear infection was when we also went on vacation to Ohio in August)
9. Mom and Dad are doing great and seem really happy
10. We went to the Jazz game last night and sat in a suite. It was really fun
11. Ry loves his grandmas
12. I put our Christmas tree up before we left for Park City. The bottom half of the tree is barren and I find the ornaments everywhere in the house. Chris told me today he found one in his backpack while he was at school. Thank goodness Ryan can't brake any of them!
13. Ry says HOT and then blows on pretty much any food you give him
14. I hate unpacking from a trip...our suitcase is still on our bedroom floor. It's pretty ridiculous. BUT I did wash all of our clothes before we came home and I did put all of Ryan's stuff away.
15. Not gonna lie, church has got to be the hardest time of the week with Ryan. He is so wild at church or at least it just seems that way. We usually have to take him home for a nap, but Chris actually got him to fall asleep in his arms for the first time ever! This is a miracle people. I was pretty jealous. I had tried like 15 minutes earlier and he was not having it. So Chris took him out of sacrament meeting to go walk the halls and 2 minutes later he comes back with him dead asleep. So we actually listened to the talks and a musical number by one of the 5 Brown's. 2 of them are in our ward. They play the piano if you aren't familiar with them. Really amazing musicians
16. Chris has been studying so hard for school. We're not really sure what the official plans are after he graduates next year, but we have faith that everything will work out!
17. Chris turns 24 next week
18. I only have 1 more Christmas gift to buy and all of them to wrap. I figured Ryan would open all of them if I put them under the tree.
19. I'm glad it hasn't really snowed yet. I love the look of snow, but that's about it. I guess I like to ski but it's been years since I've gone. I told Chris I am going for sure this year
No comments:
Post a Comment