We're so sad that summer is over. Even though Chris was in school it was nice having him home more often. He's got such a busy schedule this Fall and is trying so hard to get really awesome grades so that he will get accepted to Physician Assistant school. During all of August we both researched every PA school in the U.S. to see which ones we could apply to and which ones we felt that we had the best chance at getting into. Originally, we just wanted to stay on the west coast being that both of our families live here but then we saw that we needed get out of our comfort zone and just go anywhere...except for South Dakota. I did not want to ever live there.(he didn't meet the qualifications anyway Phew!) My sister helped Chris a ton with his essay and I did my best to triple check everything on his application. It was really stressful since that same week I had a crown put on which got infected and I was in soooooooooo much pain and then ended up having to have a root canal. Besides the point, I am so glad the application processes is somewhat over with. Next we just wait to hear from the 14 schools that we applied to. I'm grateful that Chris has been so determined in school. He puts so much time into work, school, volunteering at the hospital, and Ryan I don't know how he handles it. I sometimes need to remember that he's doing this all for US and I need to be more grateful for his dedication and forget myself. Please keep us in your prayers that we will get accepted to the right school. I forget sometimes(probably more than sometimes) how much Heavenly Father has his hand in all things.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Summer Days
We're so sad that summer is over. Even though Chris was in school it was nice having him home more often. He's got such a busy schedule this Fall and is trying so hard to get really awesome grades so that he will get accepted to Physician Assistant school. During all of August we both researched every PA school in the U.S. to see which ones we could apply to and which ones we felt that we had the best chance at getting into. Originally, we just wanted to stay on the west coast being that both of our families live here but then we saw that we needed get out of our comfort zone and just go anywhere...except for South Dakota. I did not want to ever live there.(he didn't meet the qualifications anyway Phew!) My sister helped Chris a ton with his essay and I did my best to triple check everything on his application. It was really stressful since that same week I had a crown put on which got infected and I was in soooooooooo much pain and then ended up having to have a root canal. Besides the point, I am so glad the application processes is somewhat over with. Next we just wait to hear from the 14 schools that we applied to. I'm grateful that Chris has been so determined in school. He puts so much time into work, school, volunteering at the hospital, and Ryan I don't know how he handles it. I sometimes need to remember that he's doing this all for US and I need to be more grateful for his dedication and forget myself. Please keep us in your prayers that we will get accepted to the right school. I forget sometimes(probably more than sometimes) how much Heavenly Father has his hand in all things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK guys!!! That's so exciting and nerve recking, but hopefully it all works for your best interest!!!
Good luck!! That sounds a little stressful! And I like you need to remember that Kyle works hard for me and the kids, but sometimes it is so hard. Oh and I am glad that other babies eat paper too. I don't remember Charlie eating paper, but Claire sure does!!
Karen, your blog format is really cute, I love the font of the headings and stuff, where did you get it? I want to send you an invite to our blog but I don't have your email address I don't think. Ryan is adorable and almost a year old ... I can't believe it.
Wow, big changes coming your way! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! I think PA school is the way to go. Keep us updated! And btw, how did you get that super cute font on your blog?
Jeepers, that is a lot of schools! Of course I hope you guys pick Touro! I've been helping out with some of the interviews here, so seriously let me know when you are headed our direction.
Post a Comment