Saturday, September 19, 2009

LITTLE COUGAR

Uncle Steve

Chris got the All Sport pass this year but I decided that I didn't care too much about it. I love going to the football games, but we rarely make it to the other events. Well, game day comes and I just feel bummed that I'm not going to the game even though I could watch it on T.V. it's just not the same! I got on Craig's list around 4:00( game starts at 5:00) to see if people are giving away or selling tickets for cheap but nothing. Chris texted a bunch of friends to see if they had extra tickets but nothing. We decided that I would just drop him off at the game and on the way we'd just see if anyone was selling cheap tickets. Super fast we left with the essentials(so glad that my camera was in the bag) for Ry and the whole way Chris stuck his head out the window yelling at anyone we passed if they had extra tickets. I love that he has no shame! I was laughing so hard. We hit the red light right by the stadium and I told him to just get out and call me if he found a ticket for 10 bucks or less. He's crossing the street when I see him talking to the first guy he comes in contact with and he got a ticket for $10. I was still at the red light so he grabbed Ry and I went and parked! We put Ry in the Bjorn but then he got a little sick of that and probably hot so we took his pants off and Chris went and played with him while I watched the game. We went to go meet up with Nancy and Jay at half time and ran into Cosmo in the hall so I got a quick picture. I love Ryan's reaction. Ryan's baseball shirt at a football game shows how much of a hurry we were in. Hey, at least it was blue right?! I left with Ryan after that and Chris stayed and watched most of the horrible game.

No comments: