I took Ryan to the gym with me today for the first time. Not gonna lie I was a little scared to leave him with a complete stranger! I called my friend Janel because I know that she has taken her daughter there and I wanted some positive feedback. I packed up all the toys (which I didn't need)I thought he would enjoy playing with and left. I was so impressed with their "system." The girl took Ryan right away so I could fill out some paper work. They put a little sticker on his back with a number on it(where they could find his info in the book) and his name. They said the only thing they don't do is change diapers. Oh darn! If there was any problems they said they would page me overhead but I told them I would have headphones on and they told me that wasn't a problem and they wrote "HP" by his name so they would know to come and get me instead of paging me. Awesome! I will be taking advantage of this more often!Thursday, April 16, 2009
A little "ME" time
I took Ryan to the gym with me today for the first time. Not gonna lie I was a little scared to leave him with a complete stranger! I called my friend Janel because I know that she has taken her daughter there and I wanted some positive feedback. I packed up all the toys (which I didn't need)I thought he would enjoy playing with and left. I was so impressed with their "system." The girl took Ryan right away so I could fill out some paper work. They put a little sticker on his back with a number on it(where they could find his info in the book) and his name. They said the only thing they don't do is change diapers. Oh darn! If there was any problems they said they would page me overhead but I told them I would have headphones on and they told me that wasn't a problem and they wrote "HP" by his name so they would know to come and get me instead of paging me. Awesome! I will be taking advantage of this more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome, I'm glad it worked out. Did Ryan have a fun time?
Best invention ever!!! It will save you... All your posts are so so cute and i love that feet idea! Are you hanging that in his room?
Good job on working out!!
I'm so glad that it went well!! We'll have to take ALyssa and ryan together some time.
Post a Comment