I had taken Ryan's pants and shirt off while I was feeding him since he tends to get it EVERYWHERE and when I was done I just put him down to play in his onesie. When I finally thought about putting his pants back on he was happily playing on his stomach so I just didn't bother turning him over. He continued playing for a half hour or so and he started to smell so I handed him off to Chris(I had already changed 2 nasty diapers that day!). Chris called me into Ryan's room and this is what he found! We had a good laugh. Chris said he saw him trying to get up on his knees a couple of times but he would just fall down...wonder why??!!
5 comments:
Oh sure, next it will be a straight jacket! That is too funny, I would of loved to see him trying to get up
That's awesome. When he is older and needs to be tied down, now you have a plan.
That is hilarious! Right when I was about to click on your blog name the picture of Ryan from my blog was right next to it and Bryan says with a huge smile on his face, "Aww, He's so cute, I got to see him today." It was cute. I felt jealous that he did =-)
That's Funny, but at the same time Kinda Disturbing, I can't look at the picture too long :)
Grandma better come rescue him! Those pants are so cute anyway
Post a Comment