WELL he is so fun. What are you up to on Friday afternoon? I am going to be in south Provo. Maybe I can come and visit or you can meet me at the mall. love aunt deedee
I love when they laugh, it is hard though to catch it on camera. Every time we put a camera close to Ryker he stops what he was doing and stares. So it is hard to catch those fun moments. He is getting so big and is so cute. Hope you guys had a great vacation. Becky
What a darling little boy you have. I didn't even know you were a mom. You look great and so does your family. Good for you guys! Karen Davis ortho SL Clinic
How cute!! :) He seriously is such a cutie. We are so happy for you and Chris! Just wanted to let you know that we've changed our blog address to lonestarknights.blogspot.com
what a cutie and WHAT A LAUGH!!! HOW are you guys. WE are surviving and looking forward to February. Just cause it is our anniversary month. love aunt deedee
14 comments:
Seriously so cute!!
He is so adorable and what a cute little laugh! Justin started laughing a couple of weeks ago it is so fun, he just laughs all day long.
His laugh is so adorable! I love it. How was you guy's Christmas?
Absolutely darling!
too. stinkin. cute.
that was too cute! you know how to get people to laugh, karen!
WELL he is so fun.
What are you up to on Friday afternoon?
I am going to be in south Provo. Maybe I can come and visit or you can meet me at the mall.
love aunt deedee
How DARLING! He is such a cute baby :) And he's lucky to have such fun parents!
He is so cute I can't stand it when I can I babysit again? He seriously misses me!
I love when they laugh, it is hard though to catch it on camera. Every time we put a camera close to Ryker he stops what he was doing and stares. So it is hard to catch those fun moments. He is getting so big and is so cute. Hope you guys had a great vacation.
Becky
What a darling little boy you have. I didn't even know you were a mom. You look great and so does your family. Good for you guys!
Karen Davis
ortho SL Clinic
How cute!! :) He seriously is such a cutie. We are so happy for you and Chris! Just wanted to let you know that we've changed our blog address to lonestarknights.blogspot.com
hope to see you there... :)
what a cutie and WHAT A LAUGH!!!
HOW are you guys. WE are surviving and looking forward to February. Just cause it is our anniversary month. love aunt deedee
Oh that is the best when they laugh!! I love it! He is so fun!
Post a Comment