Friday, January 30, 2009

Getaway and little Ry Guy

Ryan is growing so fast and learning new things soo fast. I just love how much he smiles...it totally makes my day. He has learned how to fall asleep on his own and does NOT want to be held or rocked anymore. :( It is nice for me though that I don't have to sit and hold him while he's sleeping. I just lay him in his bed, give him his binkie and turn on his music. He LOVES sucking on his fingers though and I found him sucking on them while he was sleeping the other day. He's still not sleeping all the way through the night yet he gets up once or twice but usually goes back to sleep pretty fast. We just keep waiting....



I love these socks..they stay on soo well. Do you ever wonder what they are dreaming when they make these faces while they are sleeping. He sometimes laughs in his sleep too!









My parents took my sisters and I to Florida for a few days to visit my grandparents. Everyone was soooo helpful with Ryan. I am so thankful for such an amazing family. My grandparents eat out for every meal...they sure did spoil us. Oh, and the weather...I love flip flops!!
Chris missed us so much but he enjoyed playing basketball and getting a few good nights of sleep!





2 comments:

The Francis' said...

Oh my gosh, I love this little guy! He's so adorable! It's so fun to see him talking and smiling now!=-) could his little socks and feet be any cuter!

Dawn said...

When are you guys moving to Centerville I can't stand looking at how cute he is when I can't run over and hold him? Hurry up and have another one so I can babysit for more than an hour! Better have two, one for me and one for Shirley!