Ryan has definitely found his hands. It's fun to watch him suck on them and look at them constantly.
Our neice Kaytlyn and Chris' sister Ashley came home from living in Maryland. It was super fun to see how much Kaytlyn has grown.
My sister Valerie had a baby girl, Anna on December 12th. I wasn't able to be there which was sad but I'm glad that Nancy was able to be there since she couldn't make it to mine and it's the first one she's seen. I get to see Anna on Saturday so I'm super excited.
Chris is majoring in Athletic Training at BYU. This semester he has been training with the men's tennis team and the track team. Ryan and I went to visit him and see what he does.

I did the hardest thing I've done in a while and that is quit my job. I LOVED my job. I loved the people I worked with and I loved being with pregnant women all day! I have always planned on being a stay at home mom and I am grateful that Heavenly Father has helped Chris and I make that possible. It's hard going from talking to people all day and being really active to staying home, BUT I love being able to take care of Ryan and I wouldn't trade that for anything. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. We are so grateful for our wonderful family and friends. We're thankful to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and for the joy that it brings into our lives.
I did the hardest thing I've done in a while and that is quit my job. I LOVED my job. I loved the people I worked with and I loved being with pregnant women all day! I have always planned on being a stay at home mom and I am grateful that Heavenly Father has helped Chris and I make that possible. It's hard going from talking to people all day and being really active to staying home, BUT I love being able to take care of Ryan and I wouldn't trade that for anything. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. We are so grateful for our wonderful family and friends. We're thankful to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and for the joy that it brings into our lives.
10 comments:
loved how you took a picture of his first booger- he'll love you for that!
my goodness, thanks for the update!! my address is 275 N 300 E #102 Provo, UT 84606. love ya!!
I am so glad I got to see you! I miss you, but so happy you can stay home. Stay in touch! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey karen!! Oh my gosh, it's been forever since I've seen you!! It's so fun seeing who you married and now your cute little boy!! Looks like you're doing good!! Where are you living?? What have you been up to?? (gotta love blogs)
Cute update. I just wanted to tell you that we missed you at Candy Day and on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I want to hold that baby of yours SO BAD!!! Whit and I were thinking we should all get together sometime!
Glad for the update girl! YOu look great and he is as cute as ever!
What a fun time of life! It's so great to see updates and pictures of your darling family :) We would love to get together sometime! Let me know if you're ever up in Centerville and have some time, or we'll let you know if we're down your way!
It's hard to keep up with a kid huh??
Dinner was so fun the other night... lets get together again real soon. Hope you guys had a Happy New Year! Give Ryan a big kiss for me!!
Love: Us
Post a Comment