It was so fun getting pictures of Ryan. He obviously wasn't happy about this one! This is when he went to the bathroom all over Chris. He is 6 weeks old now and making progress. He has been eating every 3 to 4 hours during the night now so that has been great! He weighs ten pounds! He's getting to be a chunky monkey now and I love it!! .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love all the pictures and these aren't even all of them, but this bottom one is one of my favorites. I think it's just because it's so him. He does this look a lot so I am glad we got a cute picture of it. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love all the pictures and these aren't even all of them, but this bottom one is one of my favorites. I think it's just because it's so him. He does this look a lot so I am glad we got a cute picture of it. .jpg)
18 comments:
WOW, those did turn out great!! What a cutie. I am glad to hear your nights are getting better.
Wow those pictures are amazing. Who did them? I know the feeling when they start to eat in longer intervals, its great. I am still hoping for an all nighter.
What a beautiful baby! Those pictures are amazing!
Oh my gosh guys, I LOVE those pictures!! Those came out great! He is so adorable!
Those pictures are amazing! I had pictures taken of Wesley at this age and I just cherish them. They change so quickly, I'm grateful to have something to remember my tiny newborn. The one on the bottom is my favorite too, the way his arms are positioned is SO cute!!
Wow those are amazing! Got to love her! Love the basketball idea. He is a spitting image of Chris that is amazing!
What a beautiful baby.
those pictures are adorable! I love the little feet one! And the one of chris and ryan is adorable as well....did you get one like that? Anyway, I LOVE THEM!
He is so adorable! Can't wait to see his blessing! Love you guys!
Nat
These are so cute! Where did you get them taken?
Your pictures turned out so cute. I really like the second one from the bottom and the one of chris kissing him too cute. What a proud papa. We miss you at work, I am having to be sarcastic for both of us!
Hey girl - I love these photos. You look fabulous as always and your baby is perfect!! I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!!
Oh my goodness Karen...he is so adorable! Congrats!
He is so adorable, and those pics are so great. What a darling little baby!!
Stinkin adorable! I'm glad everything is going good...
Bryan
P.S. The word verification word is 'peckess'... ha ha I just had to point that out cuz that's funny.
Those are adorable, how did you choose? I love them all! You have such a cute family!
Karen, those are the most beautiful, adorable, cute pictures in the whole entire world. Wow! Who took those? And I am so glad to hear you are enjoying motherhood. I'm sure you are such an amazing mother. I added you to my list of blogs, by the way, on my blog. I haven't really told anyone about it yet because I thought I'd catch up with present day life first. I'm slowly getting there. Anyway, I am so happy for you!
Hey girl - I started a new blog, so you can add my new link! I hope all is well and call me over Christmas. We need to get together soon. Love ya. http://everyonelovesdani.blogspot.com
Post a Comment