Thursday, November 6, 2008
204+ Diapers later....
Can you believe that Ryan is already a month old?! And yes in 3weeks he's gone through 204 diapers and I don't know how many the week he was in the hospital. It really does go by fast! So to celebrate I went to Roberts and bought a canvas frame and some paint to make this super simple memorabilia of his feet.
I have a few books that I have been reading to Ryan but I have been getting sick of reading Go Dog Go and Elmo's Big Adventure over and over again. So off to the Provo City Library. The building is so beautiful inside and out. I think the last time I went was when I was in school and I would go there to study. After getting Ryan all situated I headed down the handicap ramp(stroller counts!) entered the childrens area all excited and then realized I forgot my wallet. So...back home and then back to the library! I felt a little overwhelmed with the amount of books so I asked the librarian what books she suggested. She asked me for what age and I said "Well, my son is a month old so I guess for a 25 year old!" She kind of looked at me funny and then gave me a courtesy laugh! She was great though, she wrote down a whole bunch of authors and then came back with a stack of books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was great meeting you today and fun catching up with Chris. We'll need to do that again sometime when Jeni can join us. I think you can get to our blog by clicking on our name but if not, here's the address: shearermania.blogspot.com. Take care!
He is so cute, I love the hat. Congrats!
His little feet are so cute! No way has it been a month already since you had him! I can't believe it!He's a little stud. Love you guys!
Nat
Post a Comment