Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Binkie

Our little Newsie and his massive binkie! It's almost the size of his face! The binkie can be quite the life saver when he's screaming in public cause it's been two hours (to the second) since he's eaten! The hat was a little big, but still super cute!




Chris' other grandparents came from Ramah New Mexico to visit this past weekend. We love when we get to see them. It's a long 12 hour drive! We we able to get pictures with Chris' great grandmother so Ryan's great great grandmother which was so fun. Its not very often you get to meet your great great grandparents! I moved to Utah when I was eight and I never even met my Dad's parents because they had already passed away and I have a set of grandparents that live in Florida and my grandmother in Maryland. I do remember going to my great grandmothers house on Sunday afternoons. I hope my children will be close to their grandparents. I see the relationship and love my parents have for all of their grandchildren and it makes me excited for Ryan to get a little older so I can see his excitement when his grandparents come over.


Brandon and Meredith our old neighbors came over a couple of weeks ago to carve pumpkins. The men ended up doing it while Mere and I talked! We just moved down the street but oh how we miss living next to them. Driving to church together, watching movies(well, Mere and I would usually fall asleep!), borrowing cooking ingredients, playing wii, camping etc etc. You look too cute with a baby Mere!









2 comments:

Dawn said...

He is so cute I can't stand it! Watch out little ladies

Janel said...

awww! i remember when the binkie looked like that on Alyssa!! Super cute!