For the first time in 10 years I am not working! I thought before Ryan was born that I would go insane being at home. My mom even asked me if I was bored yet. I said, "Are you kidding me?" I enjoy starting my day or you could say ending my long night with watching the best game show ever. I do miss Bob, but I can deal with Drew. :)
6 comments:
hey karen, it's meg-your favorite person from legacy :) just wanted to say congrats and ryan is absolutely adorable!!!!!! his ultrasounds just didn't do him justice. i'm so happy for you and glad you get to stay home with him, even if it means i never get to see you :)enjoy every second-mav is already 11 months, and it makes me want to cry! :)
Hey thanks so much for a fun night! Love you guys!!
I agree 100% Sunday night comes along and I think about working Monday and I tell Daniel... should we have a baby? LOL I am happy to see your doing so well. Ryan is the cutest!
I love the Price Is Right, I always wanted to go on that show! I started watching Saved By The Bell again when Kenna was born. It was the only thing on for her 3 in the morning feeding but I loved it! Ryan is adorable, he is seriously so cute! He makes me baby hungry just looking at him. You have a darling family & you look awesome!
I love that we share the same obsession. I have watched price is right since I was a baby. I remember watching it with my grandparents when I was just a tyke. I am going to have to rekindle my love with the show when I am a mom and can stay home and watch it! I am jealous!!!
soooooooooooooo jealous.
Post a Comment