Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soo Relaxed!

Of course I didn't have my camera but thank goodness for camera phones! We had quite the eventful afternoon at the Pediatrician office. Ryan peed all over...twice, had his second PKU, is on an Rx for a fungal diaper rash, and had his circumcision fixed. As you can tell he was ready to go home!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

He is sooooo cute!! congratulations again you guys. :)

Cal and Whit said...

Whew! What a day! He is so adorable! I love these pics!

Eddie and Amber said...

Oh man! What a cutie. And look at those rolls already. I can't wait to meet him.

Kight Family said...

The Pediatrician's office is always hard. Just wait until the 2 month appointment. They get 4 shots and the poor babies can't do anything but scream and cry. The rest of the day Ryker seemed lethargic. Ryan is precious and I can't wait til he makes his debut.

Janel said...

I love these pictures! He is so cute! I love how he was lifting his head up when he was laying on you; so tiny and precious!

Meredith said...

Karen he is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to come see him. I'm sorry it's taken so long but I've had this cold for like 2 weeks and it would not go away...but now it's gone and we can come visit. I hope Chris is taking good care of you too. call us if ya need anything!

Nancy said...

ohhh, I miss him. I hope you are enjoying every little moment with him...seriously he'll be 5 before you know it! love you!