Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daddy look alike!

Can you believe how much Ryan looks like Chris?! Ryan is finally home and it has been so fun! Ok, an adjustment for sure! My mom has been staying with us which has been a huge help since Chris came down with a bad cold so he can't be around Ryan. Poor Chris! We can't thank everyone enough for your concerns, calls and help this past week. We are so blessed to have great friends and family who are so willing to serve. His first bath at the hospital. He screamed the whole time except for when they washed his hair!
As soon as we got home I put him in this swing and he loved it! He sleeps in it a lot during the day, but at night he HAS to be held. He is soo SPOILED already but we love it and I know he does!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

When I first saw his pictures I thought that exact thing... a mini Chris! He is so cute, I'm glad all is going well. I would love to come see you - so let me know when would be good. Love you.

Amy said...

Oh he is SO cute Karen!! And yes, wow, he looks so much like Chris! I'm so glad that he's home from the hospital and all is well! Enjoy every minute with your newborn because they grow up too fast!

Callie said...

Karen he is so adorable, I'm glad he's doing well. I so happy for you guys! That makes me so baby hungry.

Janel said...

I'm so excited you're all home already!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!! Ok, So I feel so dumb right now, cause when I first saw the pictures I kept thinking Ryan was the first picture. I was like he looks like he's two months not 9 days old =-D Then I finally realized that that's Chris when he was little Duh!! I'm lame haha! But man they really do look so much alike! Crazy! Ryan's adorable!

kristin said...

how cute!!! congrats on the new addition!! Im jeolous. Im glad everything went well

Scott and Chelsey said...

How cute is he! I think every boy should be like their father in more ways than one! Congrats!

Eddie and Amber said...

I miss you too. My lesson went ok, glad it is over with. ha! About amazing race...I have saved the last two episodes for you. And the pedicure chair is always open for you too. Eddie and I are over our colds so come on over if you want. I will try to call you sometime this week so I can come see you and your cutie. Ryan btw, not Chris...in case you were confused. :)

Ashlee said...

Oh that picture of him in the swing is making me baby hungry!!! He looks SO sweet, and yes he really does look like Chris!