A few of my favorite things about Ryan so far: 1. What we like to call his "half sneeze." You know those sneezes that you get all worked up for and then some whimpy thing comes out or nothing at all. His are so adorable and they always make me laugh cause he makes the cutest little sound when he does it. 2. His "fake smile" I know he's not old enough to smile, but sometimes when I'm up at 1,3,5,7 in the morning feeding him and he does one of those smiles it makes me forget how exhausted I am and it brings me this overwhelming love for him and I often find myself smiling. 3. That he'll sleep in his carseat and not his bed. It just makes me laugh! 4. He LOVES being held. 5. The only thing he likes about getting a bath is getting his head rubbed, otherwise he is screaming! 6. That he spit up in Chris' mouth. Oh man this was hilarious! He went down to kiss him and Ryan decided to spit up at the perfect time! Wish I would have had that on camera!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Peekaboo Photos
We had pictures taken of Ryan last week with Peekaboo Photos in Pleasant Grove and it was so fun! Chris decided to take a few pictures of his own. I am getting so anxious to get all the pictures back in a couple of weeks. Although he looks sound asleep he would wake up after each shot so we had the hair dryer keeping him warm, his binkie, food whenever he wanted, music etc etc. He was getting the royal treatment! It was worth it though!



A few of my favorite things about Ryan so far: 1. What we like to call his "half sneeze." You know those sneezes that you get all worked up for and then some whimpy thing comes out or nothing at all. His are so adorable and they always make me laugh cause he makes the cutest little sound when he does it. 2. His "fake smile" I know he's not old enough to smile, but sometimes when I'm up at 1,3,5,7 in the morning feeding him and he does one of those smiles it makes me forget how exhausted I am and it brings me this overwhelming love for him and I often find myself smiling. 3. That he'll sleep in his carseat and not his bed. It just makes me laugh! 4. He LOVES being held. 5. The only thing he likes about getting a bath is getting his head rubbed, otherwise he is screaming! 6. That he spit up in Chris' mouth. Oh man this was hilarious! He went down to kiss him and Ryan decided to spit up at the perfect time! Wish I would have had that on camera!
A few of my favorite things about Ryan so far: 1. What we like to call his "half sneeze." You know those sneezes that you get all worked up for and then some whimpy thing comes out or nothing at all. His are so adorable and they always make me laugh cause he makes the cutest little sound when he does it. 2. His "fake smile" I know he's not old enough to smile, but sometimes when I'm up at 1,3,5,7 in the morning feeding him and he does one of those smiles it makes me forget how exhausted I am and it brings me this overwhelming love for him and I often find myself smiling. 3. That he'll sleep in his carseat and not his bed. It just makes me laugh! 4. He LOVES being held. 5. The only thing he likes about getting a bath is getting his head rubbed, otherwise he is screaming! 6. That he spit up in Chris' mouth. Oh man this was hilarious! He went down to kiss him and Ryan decided to spit up at the perfect time! Wish I would have had that on camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my Goodness! He is so adorable and the pics are so great! So cute!
He is the cutest little button ever! He looks like he is getting the "royal treatment"! So when are you guys planning his baby blessing?
I cannot wait to see baby ryan and hold him, and smell him, and tickle his little toes!
Oh my gosh you have a baby!! He is so cute!
What cute pics! I love newborns!
holy cow you are going to have to tell me where you took those pictures! Looking at Ryan gets me so excited for my little boy! HE IS ADORABLE!
These are pretty much the cutest little baby pics ever! He looks so perfect! P.s. I loved the spitting up in the mouth episode :)
Natalie
he is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! I love the pictures and of course I love you guys!
Karen he is soo cute!!! So fun!!
I cannot get over how stinkin cute your little Ryan is. I can't wait till he gets better and bigger so I can play with him! Congratulations, you two!!!
Post a Comment