Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Buy Me Last Pape"

We had so much fun at Amy and Matt's Halloween party this year. Chris LOVES Halloween and we hadn't done a thing so we decided to take Ryan and enjoy a little night out together. We were so glad we did and Ryan was awesome! We went as Newsies....we love that movie! I got Ryan a little hat like ours so he can match us at the next party! We had soup in pumpkin bread bowls, played games, watched the movie Eye and just hung out!



I bought this at WalMart for like $3.00! Gotta love Wally World! He didn't get to wear it for very long cause he spit up all over it!


Dani and Paige the 80's Rocker Girls!

Ryan and Daddy



Thanks for hosting a great party...can't wait till next year!!





2 comments:

Camille said...

i heart newsies! i seriously can sing EVERY song in the musical... what a great idea!

Michelle said...

I love the Newsies too! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! :)