Thursday, September 25, 2008

OH Lauren!



Ok so this is what my niece wrote to her younger brother while she was in time out for sticking a popsicle stick up his "butt crack." Too funny!!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Ahhhh! I love this post, kids are so funny and Lauren is no exception. She is way funnier than most. I can't wait until that is your kids! ha

Nancy said...

Personally, I think she takes after her youngest Aunt but I could be wrong. LOVE YOU! Nancy

Ashlee said...

ummm.... is that kid okay? Hillarious story of course, but I'm hoping since you put "butt crack." in quotations like that... that the popsicle stick was actually somewhere else...

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Ha ha ha I cannot stop laughing at how HILARIOUS that is!!
I love that she said " I will TRY not to do it again!"

Traci said...

Karen, I hope that you are doing well, it was so nice to see you the other day! Good Luck Sweetie!

Cal and Whit said...

This is so totally funny! I love it! ha ha!