Thursday, September 25, 2008

The last couple of months.....

So I know it's been a month since we've posted but things are going great. No arrival of baby yet...hopefully it will only be one more week. Our friends and family have been so great in helping us get everything we need for the baby. I'm still working full time and Chris is super busy with school so the weekends have been nice to be able to spend some time together. Here are a few pictures of the last couple of months!





Chris and my brother-in-law Jason in Lava Hot Spring

We made chocolate cake in oranges



Our family loves the comedian Brian Reagan. He came to Thanksgiving Point in August and it was so fun. Nancy and Dawn made us shirts with our favorite one liners. Mine said "When's that Baby due??" and Chris' said "It seems like everything on my insides wants to be on my outsides."


We got an All Sports Pass again this year and are enjoying the football games. It has been soo hot the last couple of games, but they've been really fun so it's worth it!


Cheesecake Factory with the "girls"

Chris' family had a shower for me at Aunt dede's. I forgot my camera and to take a picture with everyone!



FYI: I am 11 toilet paper squares around.




Some of my friends in my ward had a shower for me and it was soo sweet of them. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Today is one week and counting! Yay! I am so sorry I missed your shower. We had some unexpected things come up but I was so bummed I missed it :(

Camille said...

i hope you had fun at your baby showers- i wish i lived closer so i could have come, too! good luck with everything- you'll do great!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Can't wait to see the little guy!!! Good luck with everything!