Friday, August 29, 2008

What's he doing in there?

He moves so much and I think to myself, "if you'd just come out there will be so much more room to kick as much as you want!!" This is my favorite picture of our "no name" baby so far. Just look at those cheeks! They say he's about 5 lbs now. We just moved and we were able to paint which was exciting. Chris calls it the green room and says the baby is never going to be able to sleep cause it's so bright. We just got a crib and this is Chris putting it together at 10:00 pm cause I was a little anxious!

12 comments:

Camille said...

wow- that pic of your little boy is amazing! where did you guys move to, again? that must have been fun to paint the bedroom! take care!

Dawn said...

Way to go in carrying on the Dellastatious nose! and the cheeks, I can't wait to lay my lips on those babies.

Scott and Chelsey said...

I love the green! The room will be adorable. Can't wait to see him!

Danielle said...

That picture is amazing! I love his little cheeks. I can't wait to see your new place, the green is fabulous Chris and the baby is going to love it.

Ashlee said...

OOOH! I like that green! Also that picture of you with your dad on one of your birthdays is really sweet. Yay for the countdown! We'll see you at your shower :)

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Oh my goodness! That is the most precious before-picture ever!
I cannot wait to see him in person! PS. The green room looks so good! It is the exact same color that me and josh have in that can of paint at our house!!
We love you guys!!
Shaw & Harris Forever :)

Nancy said...

I love the cheeks!! That is the cutest picture ever (in uterto that is!) I can't wait to hold him! xoxo nancy (his soon to be favorite aunt)

Ashlee said...

karen,

I just had to drop you another note that I am SO SORRY I missed your shower! We had some unexpected issues come up that made it so I couldn't come. I was way bummed! Hopefully we'll see you soon! Whit and I want to plan some kind of get together with you guys and rj/jamie. Hope you had a fun shower!

Ashlee

Aimee said...

Fun green room! I love green. That picture is so cool. Hope you are doing well. I'm so excited for you guys.

Aimee P.
dustinandaimee.blogspot.com
(our blog is privatized but if you reply to this with your email address or something I can invite you!)

Eddie and Amber said...

So, I think we need to see a belly shot before he comes. And I love the green.

Michelle said...

Hey Karen.

I want to apologize for not making it to your shower on Saturday! Since Luke turned 2 on Friday...we took him to the zoo on Saturday morning through the afternoon. I wanted to be there...but Greg and I will for sure want to come and see your little bundle of Joy a month or so --give you some time :)-- after he is born...we'll bring our gift then. :)

Blake and Audra said...

Hi Karen, this is Audra (Blake's wife) I just wanted to tell you Congrats on having a baby. I know you haven't had him yet, but so soon!! That's so exciting! Your blog is adorable. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you're doing well and hanging in there.