Friday, October 3, 2008

Ryan Is Here!!!

Finally! Our little Ryan was born October 1st 2008 at 9:35 pm. He weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. We are so happy he is here and he is the cutest baby in the world. He has his mommy's cute nose and his daddy's blonde hair and sense of humor.



Right after he was born, Karen and I were allowed to hold Ryan and all I can say about it is that we have both experienced a new level of happiness!

What can I say about Karen? She did such a good job and has been such a trooper through everything. She is a great mom!!!


12 comments:

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

You guys are going to be such great parents. We are so so happy for you! He is so so cute! Seriously, let us know if you guys need ANYTHING! That is a serious offer!!
We love you guys and congratulations on handsome baby ryan!
- Josh and Melissa (The godparents)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

SO sweet and cute. Oh, I LOVE new babies. Isnt it the best??

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY!! Finally some pictures. Karen, I am sorry I didn't come see you yesterday...Eddie is getting a cold and I didn't want to come spread his germs...just in case. I can't wait to see you and meet your little guy.

Blake and Audra said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! He is so precious! I'm so happy for you two

The Shupes said...

Yeah!! It is the best thing in the world when they place that little baby on your belly!! There is nothing better!! I am so glad everything went well. I can't wait to see Ryan in person. Good luck with everything.

Ashlee said...

I teared up a little when your dad sent those pictures to us. SO cute. Congratulations guys!

Cal and Whit said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! What great parents you two will be! Congratulations again!!

RaKell said...

Karen he is so cute and I am so happy for you! I love the one of Chris (Mike) holding little Ryan so sweet! Have fun lovin him!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Yeah! Hope the delivery went smoothly!!! He is adorable! Keep posting pics!

Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you both. Being parents is seriously the greatest thing on earth! Speaking of earth....welcome welcome little Ryan!! :)

churchleeann said...

Congratulations to all of you, and a special "howdy" to Ryan.
Good work, Karen!
God bless all of you,
Lee and Ann Church

Brandon and Sarah said...

Hooray for new babies! I love his name and he is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!