August we were busy with our 6 yr anniversary, visits from grandparents and the birth of Lucy. I wasn't sure where to get newborn pictures taken and I had got a recommendation about a really sweet lady who has a studio in her home. Chris and I went together and we had such a great time and Lucy did amazingly well. We didn't love how the pictures turned out, but here are a few none the less.
Chris gave me a gift card to go get a message and facial. It was so great and I loved every second of it!!
For our anniversary this year I had a week of things prepared for Chris. We weren't planning on going out so we could save money but I still wanted to make it special for him. I had some help from friends in the ward too. I borrowed a play station from Tyson Davis and I rented his favorite game(Need for Speed), I had Anita Lee make us her yummy Cinnamon Rolls. I had the Pallets watch the kids on our anniversary night(Sunday) and we made steak dinner together. I did something else, but I can't think of what it was(it was 10 months ago...)
She doesn't like her car seat but when she does she's just so sweet to look at.
Dressing up.
My attempt and braiding. I'm horrible at it but this was pretty good for me.
Grilling pineapple and asparagus
Oh Paige...ALWAYS picking in between her toes. In this particular picture she actually said when I asked her what she was doing, "Poop in there." Oh my, it was sooo funny!
Took the boys to the pool-adorable.
Whit and Zoey stole me away one Saturday for Zupas lunch. Love my friends :)
We hit up the Children's museum and the kids had a blast in the empty store.
We love when the grandma comes and bakes for us :)
And this is why she is so stinkin' cute
And her too....although this isn't her best picture. I just love babies. I honestly will be so sad when I can't have them anymore.John and Shirley came down for a day to meet Lucy. We are blessed to have such wonderful and supportive parents.
Papa and Paige are two peas in a pod
Paige is definitely interested in Lucy and her daily routines. She's always aware of what she's doing and is always asking questions about her.
Ryan, as I predicted, has been such a sweet brother.
Why I love babies...Oh just looking at this pictures warms my soul. What a feeling I can't describe fully. Just a spiritual bonding so close to my heart. And those little hands tucked under her chin, her soft breaths I can feel on my chest and that little bum poking up in the air are just a few of my favorite things.
A much needed pedicure with my mom.
I can't remember when we did this, but I had to go to Nordstrom for something or other this month and my mom was with me. She saw these towels and we just thought they were so funny!


























No comments:
Post a Comment