Monday, October 28, 2013

Utah in June part 2

In no particular order am I worrying about the "Utah in June" activites. So here is another dump of pictures from the month!
We took the kids to Lagoon! We all had a great time! Dawn and the boys came with and it's always more fun with them around!









Paige turned 2 and we had a very small get together for her. I have learned to not do anything too big until they're a little older.(personal opinion, and from experience) Ryan wanted to pick out her cake so we went up to Dick's Market. He also picked out her present too which was some nail polish. She loved it! 






 Dad was "watching" her earlier in the day. That's when this lovely work of art happened. Oh well. Maybe if I had the energy to scrub it off she would have looked half decent in her birthday pictures but this is Paige and this is how I want to remember her. :)

Wow, I remember thinking when we moved to Nevada and Paige was 2 1/2 wks old, and now she's 2! I could have never imagined what she would be like because it's 20 times better! I love having 2 kids and she is just the "apple of our eye." We probably baby her too much but she is too stinkin' cute not to! She has picked up on things way faster than we had expected and so it's been fun watching her grow up with Ryan right by her side. These two are adorable to watch...and at times not adorable too! They already know how to irritate each other and push the right buttons but they also know how to comfort one another and how to make one another laugh. Paige loves bags, jewlery, coloring, food, baby dolls, legos, reading books, make-up, binkie, nursery, TREATS, her daddy, Tangled and the Wiggles! We just love her personality and she keeps us laughing!

No comments: