It's still quite chilly in Bear Lake so we didn't do any boating but we hit up the beach and rode the razor. Even Paige and my pregnant self couldn't resist! We had such a great time spending the weekend with my family. So many things I didn't get pictures of either.
The reason Paige has her hands up is soo funny! The group that went before us, as they were driving away I told them all to put their hands up. I guess she thought she must do the same thing when we left! It was the cutest thing.It is soo beautiful up there and the sunsets and sunrises are breath taking
Paige got addicted to playing with "playdough" and woke up asking to play with it. It's really
Yes the electronics came with but it was a great bonding experience for them!
We ate lots of food but mostly junk
The fire pit was also a blast. Ryan couldn't get enough of his cousins and we hardly saw him. He loved being with them every sec. of the day.
I would say Nate has the most perfectly roasted marshmallow right here.
Ryan quickly learned how messy it is to make his own s'more
The first day that we went to the beach the weather was perfect and the kids could have stayed all day. I forgot Ryan's swimsuit so he wore his underwear. I thought he would be upset but he was totally fine.
We played a game called Word on the Street. See Grandma to the right...she wasn't playing the game but she sure gave us some good answers!



















No comments:
Post a Comment