1-Chris has had this pillow since Jr. High. It was getting gross and he agreed but just couldn't let it go. He had mentioned a few times that his neck would hurt when he woke up so I finally just got him a new pillow for Christmas. Well, they didn't mesh too well and in the middle of the night they got in a fight and he ripped it. So off to the store to buy a new one. He found the perfect match and raves about his new pillow. Now throwing the old one away was still hard but he did it! Baby steps. The only problem was we put it in the bottom of the trash can and we'd put trash bags on top of it. For 3 weeks it never came out of the trash cause it kept getting wedged in the bottom! It really was so funny.
2-Oh miss Paige was throwing a tantrum and it was over the top!! I'm sure she wanted to eat something that I wouldn't give her.
4-They love pushing each other around in this toy
7-She loves to dip things. Salsa, Hummus and Ranch are her favorites
8-The kids are great at helping unload the dishwasher. Just Ryan used to just help but since Paige loves to follow in his footsteps we've now got her trained. :)
9-Went to Trader Joe's and picked up some frozen burgers for Chris and I thought I'd try the veggie ones. A couple of weeks later I pulled it out to use and decided to look at the nutrition facts out of curiosity. Man alive I should have done that in the store or they would have NEVER come home with me! 56 grams of fat for 1 patty!!!
For a good week Ryan was insisting on no naps. I knew at some point this would happen and I was preparing myself. I still felt like he needed them but wasn't gonna push the issue. So I did the whole quiet time in his room thing and he was fine with it but then I'd find him like this:
Day 1& 2:
Day 3:
I think he proved to me that he really wasn't ready for the transition yet. He's taken a nap every day since then. I changed the time till a little bit later for a few weeks but realized it still needed to be back at 1:00. He and Paige go down at the same time which is great.
And pretty much this just explains life for us right now:
I was busy with helping our Activity Days leader with the stake activity days assignment we had. Our class was on service. The theme that was chosen for the day was "Flower Child." I don't get it, but anyway we decided to make a service chain. The girls were able to write ways they could serve on each flower and then take them off as they did it or just use it for ideas. The other part of our class we taught the girls how to tie a quilt. We played primary songs during the class and they really enjoyed singing along as they "worked." I cut all the flowers on my Silhouette Cameo. I LOVE that machine! The activity was actually in March.
Paige loves to play with my makeup and jewelry
Face time with Chad while he was in Utah
Although I am grateful for help with insurance while we are in school, there can be some cons: Waiting OVER an hour and fifteen minutes to talk to someone. I actually hung up because the kids woke up.Here are some more pictures from Jan/Feb that I posted in March.












No comments:
Post a Comment