I ordered some new running shoes! Saucony Kinvara 3. I was a little hesitant about the color when I choose them only because I didn't know if they would be "too much." But I LOVE them. I really wanted them for my upcoming race but Chris said I had to wait 'till Christmas as promised. Nov. 27th
The kids were on this kick of pinching each others cheeks. Paige tried to do it with me once and man, that girl pinches hard! They were doing this in the cart at Target for the longest time, just laughing up a storm! November 26th
There was this family who lived in the next cul-de-sac over from us. They had 3 kids(all older than mine) and during the summer we would see them at the pool. I talked to her there a couple of times and not much after that except for if we saw each other outside getting the mail. I always would see the dad playing basketball outside or them just doing various activities as a family. From when I first meet her I had this impression to share the gospel with her but of course got nervous since I really didn't know her at all! One day I was out getting the mail while the kids were down for a nap and she was also outside, so I started making casual conversation with her and found out that she was moving the next day. My first thought was "Oh, no! I waited too long and now you're gonna be gone!" I knew in my heart that I would always regret if I didn't do what I had been prompted to do a while back so we said our good-byes and I hurried and ran home and "stole" one of Chris's extra Book of Mormon from his nightstand and we had recently gotten the new Ensign with the pass along cards in it and I quickly wrote my testimony in the the front of book. It felt so great and comforting to know that the Holy Ghost prompted me to share it with her. November 30th
We met up for lunch at McDonald's. Afterward, the boys were running around outside and then decided to lay on the sidewalk and pretend to be sleeping. They are too funny. November 30th.
Love. November 26th
Paige playing in the sink with my apron on. I was attempting to keep her a little dry and I failed. She's in full toddler stage of organizing things in rows as well. November 30th and 26th
THANKSGIVING
We had a great time with our friends! November 22
Lots of Football and Food
Turkey Bowl...is that what it's called? Well Chris played football at the church in the morning. We went to watch and they had already finished. Oh well. :) November 22
Shoe shopping at Ross. I think they were size 22. Nov. 21
Trail Canyon Park with the Bishops. That's not Paisley in the picture with Paige though...whoops!
Paige figured out how to get on Ryan's bed by climbing up on the small bookshelf at the bottom. She was pretty proud of herself. So lucky that she hasn't even thought about climbing out of her bed yet! She LOVES to play in the sink...and to be naked. Since then(it's now April) she's learned how to say "I nakey." I have some other funny images of her trying to climb into the sink but google has banned me from posting them. All they show are her bum just like the below picture but she's smiling up a storm. November 20 and 21st
Chris' favorite U.S. President is Lincoln. He was really excited to see the new movie so we got our favorite sitter to come over (Paige Lee) and watch the kids for us. We went in the afternoon and then grabbed a quick dinner...and a little football before we headed home. November 17th

We headed out to Bass Pro Shop for their free and fun Christmas area. Paige loved it. November 16th


































No comments:
Post a Comment