Thursday, November 1, 2012

Most Of The Second Half of September

Found this silly girl in here-it was so funny! Sep. 18th

We're still enjoying the pool for a little while longer! Sep. 18th

Not sure why I took a snapshot of the picture, but it's all I have now. It was National Talk like a Pirate day and Krispy Kreme was giving away a free dozen if you were dressed up and talked like a pirate. If you weren't dressed up you got 1 free donut. After school I took Ryan and Paige there so he could say something like a Pirate. As I was walking in a lady said "Here, use my sons costume!" Sweet!
Sep. 19th

I decided to rearrange my kitchen cabinets one afternoon. It was one of those unplanned things that just evolved and took me the whole day. I took a few pictures but reorganized all of them! It feels so good to open them now. Sep. 19th


I've seen people put their spices in drawers before  and I actually quite like it for now. I don't imagine doing this forever but I had a good drawer for it so it works and it hasn't bothered me yet! I bought some magnet strips at Target on clearance to hang up Ryan's artwork and other projects.

Took both kids for check-ups at the dentist. No cavities. :) Paige screamed, Ryan did great. They couldn't get any xrays again because he has a smaller mouth. Sep. 21st

I bought tickets for Time out for Women at the beginning of the year and it was finally time to go! I went with Lachelle and Mandi on Friday night and all day Saturday. Sep. 21st & 22nd


Went to Wicked with Evan and Whitney. It was so amazing. Chris and I would see it again in a heartbeat. He's actually listened to the soundtrack more than I have! Sep. 28th


No comments: