Friday, November 2, 2012

Disneyland Day 1

Ever since Cars Land opened up we'd wanted to plan a trip to Disneyland. We finally were able to while Chris had a few days off from school. It was perfect because my mom was already planning on coming down for a visit and so we invited her to come along. It was also just a few days away from Ryan's birthday. We had a great time as always and can't wait to go back! I didn't even carry my Canon around so my phone took all the pictures at the parks. I was too busy having fun to worry about how fancy the picture were! Although I kind of regret it now.
















Chris got off school around 10:00 that morning. I had picked my mom up from the airport and we were pretty much ready to go soon after. Well, we didn't realize until we got home that my mom's bag had been totally trashed on the bottom. It was so crazy that we didn't see it before. I mean her clothes were in shreds hanging out of the bag. It has ruined quite a few other items as well. So when Chris got home, my mom and I drove back to the airport to get that all situated. Thank goodness I live super close to the airport. By the time we left it was closer to 12:30 I think. Anaheim is about 4-4 1/2 hrs away from us, so not a bad drive at all.  We didn't hit any traffic on the way either. We checked into our hotel and then headed to our Character Dinning that we already had arranged.  We all had a great time, and Ryan was pretty surprised that he got sung to for his birthday. After that we made our way to Downtown Disney. We didn't really make it past the Lego store. Both the kids had so much fun!

No comments: