My parents came to visit us since they happened to be in St. George to watch Rachel play her violin at a few different places. (I hear she's really great!) The timing was perfect because it was Paige's first birthday. On Sunday June 10th, we had the Parsons over as well to have dinner and cupcakes. Ryan really wanted it to be his birthday so as usual we let him blow out candles.
The last year has gone by extremely fast. Paige is just a bundle of joy. It really amazes me how different she is than Ryan. You know you think you've got it down once you have the first kid, but she's so different that we're like new parents all over again. Ok it's not that bad, but she's such a sweet girl.
She loves being held.
She will cuddle with you.
She is doing better at letting other hold her, but still not great.
She sleeps well.
She eats well.
She has a temper when she doesn't get what she wants.
She's pretty smart. She totally understand a lot of what we say. She doesn't say a whole lot of words yet.
She adores Ryan and is ALWAYS excited to see him.
Started walking a little bit, but more just little steps here and there.
Loves sitting on the couch
Has never watched any T.V.(I'm sure that will change once we drive to Utah and turn her seat around)
Loves looking at books
Does really well in church-thankfully since Chris and I have to pass her around a lot between us when he's teaching in YM or I'm teaching in Primary. It's kind of crazy but she does pretty well.
Doesn't like things in her hair for very long.
Folds her arms to say prayer-and often times right as we put her in her seat. Adorable. Babies learning to pray! Crazy what the spirit teaches at a young age. I LOVE IT.









No comments:
Post a Comment