Thursday, March 15, 2012
Coronado Island
When I was 9 years old we went to Coronado Island for Christmas. I know we spent Christmas day there and I think we left on Christmas Eve. We stayed at the Hotel del Coronado. I remember even as a little girl being so in love with this old hotel. The large dining hall, the old elevator with the man inside to push the buttons for you, and the elegant rooms. I haven't been there since and I was excited to go back and for Chris to see it as well. We weren't able to stay as long as we wanted to cause we had to get back to check out at our hotel, but I'm so glad we were able to go. The weather was beautiful and Ryan loved playing on the beach. I love these first two pictures-he's a stud. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment