The weather has been so beautiful in January that we've been outside a lot! I took these pictures on January 4th, so she was still 6 months old. So here is an update on Paige for the last month or so. She went to the Dr the next week on January 10th and her stats were:
Weight: 17lbs 5 oz 50-75%
Height: 25 1/2 in 25-50%
Head Cir.: 41 cm 5-10%
Looking at those stats just makes me laugh cause it's sounds like she'd be super unproportional looking-but she isn't. :)She's been battling a cold ever since we got back from Utah, which has killed her wonderful sleeping through the night schedule. She still goes to bed at 8, which is nice to depend on, but then she's been waking up once. And. She. Only. Wants. Me. Therefore, Mr Daddy has gotten off the hook! It's ok though, sometimes I don't mind a little snuggle from her in the middle of the night. BUT believe me she'll be back to cryin' it out if needs be when she feels better. :) She takes 2 naps a day, sometimes 3 but usually 2. She started eating baby food and liked it, but I think she's ready for a change cause she won't eat much of it anymore. I started giving her some table food, but she has a hard time swallowing it. She loves yogurt bites and bread. I love the way she picks food up in her little squishy palms and squeezes it to the space in between her thumb and pointer finger then pushes it into her mouth. She doesn't drink juice very often, but likes playing with a sippy cup which she has now figured out how to tip upwards while she's sitting. She army crawls everywhere really well, but just this week as finally started crawling on all fours! It's adorable. She can get to a sitting position on her own, and still does the "flying" thing that we still get a kick out of. She finally has a little bit of longer hair in the front that I can clip the flowers to that Amber made me. She's totally in love with Ryan. She watches him constantly and smiles and laughs at silly things he does. She likes being held out, so she can see everything. If you old her on your hip she immediately turns her body sideways. If you put her down and she's not happy about it, she is very quick to let out the saddest cry. Her eyes well up and she starts flapping her arms. She has started to climb up on things, not standing but kneeling. One of my favorite things and I think probably Chris' too is when he goes and gets her when she's up from a nap. He'll bring her to wherever I am and when I give her a high pitched "Hi, sweet girl," she smiles real big and puts her head on Chris' shoulder in a very bashful manner. SO STINKEN CUTE!
She's really good at church and she's awesome at taking naps in her car seat which is great when we're on the go some days. The first 2 pictures are my favorite of you.
We LOVE you so much Miss Paige. You're such a joy to have in our family!


No comments:
Post a Comment