Ryan loved Valentine's Day at school. Lots of treats=happy Ryan
Chris is on a break from school right now and we've had such a blast spending time together. I think my favorite thing is that he's right next to me when I wake up in the morning. I love that. We dropped Ryan off at school and then went to Dunkin' Donuts together. It's been sooo long since I've been here. We got breakfast sandwiches and donuts to go. Including one for Ryan.
Something I wanted to write down and remember, the day before I had gone to the doctor's office in the morning and Chris ran to Lowes with the kids to pick up some filters. I called him when I was done and he said he was still at Lowes. I know it's a man store and all, but with both the kids I was really surprised. I could kind of tell he wasn't telling the truth, but he didn't budge and just said he really was at Lowes the whole time. When I got home Chris and Ryan were sitting on the couch and Ryan came running to me and said. "Mommy, Valentine's Day! I show you, in the car! It's a surprise, Mommy, come on!!" It was soo funny! February 14th
No comments:
Post a Comment