I decided that it would be too time consuming to put these in chronological order. :)
Went to a new, very modern, cool park with Whit and the kids. January 25th
Paige started crawling around the 29th of January. She'd been up on her knees for a good 1 1/2 months but never would go anywhere. It's so fun to see her explore the house. Not only is she crawling but she's standing up on everything. She loves finding Ryan's cars on the table and banging them.
.
Found Ryan under the table in his underwear watching Buzz on the ipad. :)
Paige and I went and picked up Ryan from school. The weather was so perfect out I just couldn't resist. I had to buckle her in really weird,because when I went to put her in some of the straps were in shreds cause we left it out in the sun last summer. I really probably shouldn't have even risked it, but she loved it....on the way there that is. She screamed the whole way home. It was up hill. It took me way longer than I wanted it to, but she kind of kept me motivated cause I wanted to hurry and get home. :) January 26thThe above text to Chris and the below picture of laundry is pretty much life at our house. Never a dull moment here! And let me add...this is the second car that he's put in the toilet. The first one we didn't know about and it got flushed...it didn't fit through so we had to call a plumber. It took 3 of us to get it out and $130. February 2nd
Paige and Ryan were really sick in January. It took Paige over a month to get better. For a while we thought she was teething but she shows no signs of any teeth so she must have just felt awful. We had a lot of days like these: January 18th
I hadn't made bran muffins for a really really long time, so I made a batch and some little popper ones. I thought they were kinda cute. (I took this picture to text my mom) February 9th
Ryan LOVES to take pictures with my phone, I usually delete them, but I guess I kept these. January 22nd
Chris surprised me with some beautiful roses. I love him. January 27th
We found a great new smoothie recipe that we've all enjoyed. January 28th
Whit and I made some Valentines shirts for the girls. February 3rd
I got Ryan one of those punch ball balloons for Christmas and I just remembered that we had stuffed it away somewhere when we got home from Utah. He was pretty excited when I found it. We played inside with it for a while and then he asked to go outside with it. Well, it hit a poky bush and popped. He was so sad so I told him we'd go by him a new one. He's always had a hard time saying the word balloon but when he started staying it like this I had to get it on video. You might have to turn up the volume to hear it well enough.









1 comment:
I seriously feel so bad for adding to your chaos with Ryan. Poor little guy!
Post a Comment