Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Preschool Polar Express







We're so sad that Ryan's preschool teacher is moving in February. She was so kind to take him after she had already started. She has been so perfect for him. She even puts him in time out when he doesn't listen and she's told him over and over again not to do a particular thing. I'm glad she does. He LOVES seeing her at church and will always give her a hug. She puts in a lot of work for these kids and we're going to miss her.  I've already got another LDS teacher lined up so we hope that goes just as great.
The last day before Christmas she had a Polar Express party where the kids came in their PJ's and the parents were invited(I was the only one there!) to the last hour. They sang their Christmas song, had a skit, we made candy trains, passed out gifts, ate food, and drank hot chocolate. December 15th

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun Preschool party! Lisa is the best. She will be missed. Ryan looks like he enjoyed the party. Too cute!