Saturday, January 7, 2012

December Time Part 1

We started to decorate for Christmas right after we got back from Utah in October. It was fun having it up for a while, but I'm ready for it to be packed up

I added some new decor this year. Found these super cute ornaments in the Target dollar isle along with the mini ball ornaments. I was going to do this project this year that I bought all the stuff for last year, but decided I didn't want glitter all over my house so I just used the remaining yarn from this project

We went to Sophia's birthday party and they gave Paige these sun glasses. Too funny. Dec. 15th

The Bellagio Gardens Dec. 2nd













Whitney and I attempted to make snow globes with the kids. They liked them for all of 20 minutes and then they didn't really care too much after that. Oh well, we were just proud of ourselves for actually getting a project done. :) December 2nd





A few of the Christmas cards that we got before I left for Utah. Chris added a bunch more to the wall afterwards and it was so fun to see the rest when I got home. Ryan loved pointing out the people that he knew.
My cute Primary class. I can't even call them Primary really because none of them technically go to Primary anymore. We're just missing one girl, Miko who was in Utah that week. They are so amazing and I loved getting to know and teach them. I won't be teaching a class anymore because I got called to be the second counselor in the Primary Presidency. I'm excited for the new challenge and pray that I can do a good job and get to know many more of the children. Dec. 18th
Mr. Ryan is such a "joy" to take pictures of. I decided that I'm not gonna try and get the type of pictures that I want anymore, but just let him be who he is. Dec. 17th



We went to the Magical Forest with the kids and it was SO COOL! Of course I forgot my camera and had to use my phone. But we'll for sure be going again next year. Dec. 17th











A while back I saw a good fair for a flight to Utah during Christmas time, so I decided that the kids and I would go up earlier since Chris had class until the 23rd. At first my flight was for the 14th, but after thinking about it, I really didn't want to a be gone that long, so you can change it for free if they have the same deal on the day that you want to switch it to. Well, they did and so I changed it to the 19th.  The flight was at 6:50 am! I'm so glad we live close to the airport, but we still had to wake up pretty early.  The kids did great and Ryan just kept saying he wanted to see Grandma. Of course he loved looking out the window.   Paige did great as well, and I had a whole row to myself which was awesome. Chris got a pass to go back with us and came all the way on the plane to make sure we were all situated. It was so helpful.  It really felt like we went up in the air and came right down. Paige was getting pretty tired towards the end and fussed just a little, but nothing too bad.  After I got the car seat from bagage claim I put Paige in it and she was out! No pictures of Paige 'cause I was holding her. Dec. 19th




1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Love your decorations. So pretty!!! Paige looks cute in those sunglasses. Love going to the Bellagio gardens, we didn't make it this year. Your gonna do great at your new calling, I'm excited for you!!! love the pictures of ryan, it's fun to see the silly side of them sometimes. :) Glad your trip was great, and the plane ride was good also.