The first 5 days we stayed at the Harris' house. Chris mowed the lawn and Ryan ran around outside and Kaytlyn had fun playing with Paige. Kaytlyn kept saying, "she's just the cutest thing I've ever seen." Ryan and Kaytlyn spent every second of the day together and it was cute watching them play pretend together. When we went and stayed at my parents house he would ask for her every day.
RJ and Jamie had us over for dinner one night and we had lots of fun. Plus, Jamie's house is the best place to go during Halloween since she always has TONS of decorations. The kids had fun playing in their back yard and RJ, Ashley and I played a game of Ticket to Ride. Which I won by the way. :) Tyson is growing up so fast I can't believe it. Just the other day I was looking at this picture and it made me sad that he's not this small any more.




No comments:
Post a Comment