Something I saw on Pinterest that I thought Ryan would love. Chris put it together. I picked out the fabric and my mom sewed it!
It was the night before the Texas and BYU game and we went to Handcock Fabrics down the street. This BYU vinyl was on sale for a $1 a yard. I got 3 yards to put on our kitchen table. Sweet deal!!
My mom stripped the 3 layers of paint that was on this table and then I painted it this color. I think I might
paint it a darker color.

I love the subway art printables from eighteen25. Since we'll be gone most of October I thought it was ok to decorate a little early. I'll do the same for Christmas which is fine by me. :) And since fall doesn't exist in Vegas why decorate for that??






1 comment:
I know you had a lot of fun with your mom. So sweet that she came and helped you with some projects. I bet that's nice to have them done. Your house is super cute! I think it's good to decorate early! makes things exciting.
Post a Comment