Monday, August 29, 2011

When Chris and I came to Vegas to look for a place to live we had some extra time and so we ate at the Grand Lux Cafe(aka Cheesecake Factory)and ordered a Margarita pizza. It was amazing!  We've ordered it a couple of other places since then and we love it! I saw a recipe on this website for grilled pizza and I really wanted to try it. I was nervous though and so I kept putting it off. Stupid of me because once I made it we were hooked!  I did the quick pizza dough recipe and that will be my go to pizza dough recipe from now on.  The first time I made large pizzas but the second time I decided to do smaller sized ones and that was a lot easier to handle. I had some extra cooked chicken in the fridge and so I pulled out my Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and marinated the chicken in it for a few minutes and then instead of the tomato sauce I used that. Um, soo good! I also made the pizza sauce recipe and it was really yummy too!
Grilled Pizza 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love margaritia pizza too! It is seriously the BEST. I miss you and hope all is well! Love.

RJamie said...

I love reading your blog, but I'm changing my login and wanted to let you know so I can still keep up with your family. My new address is rjamie05@gmail.com.

We are counting the minutes until you guys come back up. I want to love on your babies and let our boys play.