Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some more things about Ryan


  • I remembered a few more things that I wanted to write about Ryan. I love his little body-and now that he's wearing underwear his butt just looks adorable
  • He has a tan line(not really obvious in this picture)
  • He likes to put things in rows and piles. He was picking up some cards today and he would gather a bunch and then hit them on the table to make them even. I don't remember ever teaching him this he must have just seen us do it. He's pretty organized actually. He will always clean up when you ask him to and he always sings the clean up song. Even if you just ask him to pick up one thing on the floor he'll start singing the song. And when he's in a hurry he'll sing really fast. 

  • He's gotten quite a few new cars this month. Due to the potty training. Today, while I was taking pictures of Paige he wanted me to take a picture of all of his cars. If he didn't hear the camera "click" then he would say "Mommy, take picture!"
  • That just reminded me of something else- whenever we are leaving in the car he wants to take cars with him. He would take them all if he could but we don't let him and have started setting a limit of 1 or 2. He always comes back with more than that-pretty much as many as he can carry in both arms smushed up next to his chest.
  • When he wakes up from his nap he yells, "Ryan is up, Mom!"
  • He loves to smell his blanket. He holds it in both of his hands and runs different parts of the blanket under his nose. 

No comments: