So Chris' cousin Ashlee does this thing on her blog called what brothers are good for.(she has 3 boys) She'll post fun and cute pictures that go along with the saying. Well, Ashlee I'm stealing your saying-hope you don't mind. :) Really it was the first thing in my mind when I saw Ryan do this the other day...and the next after that.
Ryan really has surprised us at how adorable he has been with Paige.
He is always concerned about her crying or having a dirty diaper.
He LOVES talking to her like we do(high voice) and picking out a bow for her.
He really likes to show her how to jump on the bed.
He always wants her to take a bath with him.
He loves laying next to her wherever she is.
He's always so willing to get Paige's diaper, Binky, wipes or Butt Paste even when I don't ask.
He loves giving her kisses and putting the Binky in her mouth when she's crying
Today he asked me to put a dress on her-it just made me smile. :)
Even though it's a lot of work and sometimes really frustrating at night when she wants to be up or can't fall asleep we love our Miss Paige and we love how much Ryan adores her.




He is always concerned about her crying or having a dirty diaper.
He LOVES talking to her like we do(high voice) and picking out a bow for her.
He really likes to show her how to jump on the bed.
He always wants her to take a bath with him.
He loves laying next to her wherever she is.
He's always so willing to get Paige's diaper, Binky, wipes or Butt Paste even when I don't ask.
He loves giving her kisses and putting the Binky in her mouth when she's crying
Today he asked me to put a dress on her-it just made me smile. :)
Even though it's a lot of work and sometimes really frustrating at night when she wants to be up or can't fall asleep we love our Miss Paige and we love how much Ryan adores her.



1 comment:
Oh yay! I love that you are doing this like me :) It's been a fun thing for me to think about, and I hope it will be for you too!
Post a Comment