Paige and I just hanging out on the side of the pool. She's cute :) We live in a housing complex that has a pool and it's been really fun to just walk there whenever we want! Ryan has loved swimming and is always eager to go. He only complained once about wearing the life jacket and ever since then he's always put it on. He's getting more and more confident in the water which has been really fun to watch. I met some wives of some students at Chris' school (not doing PA) and we've been swimming with them every week at their pool. I've meet some other girls from going swimming there as well who have kids Ryan's age. It's been so nice because we just stand in the pool and play with the kids and chat about life with each other. Some nice adult time is always a must when you are a stay at home mom. :)
2 comments:
Yay for living at a housing community with a pool! We have absolutely loved that here for a lot of the same reasons you mentioned. :)
Looks like I need to make a trip down for a pedicure!
Post a Comment