The night before we left for D.C. I had some avocados that I needed to use before they went bad. I remember seeing a recipe for an avocado smoothie in the Family Fun magazine. Wasn't sure if Ryan would like it or not, but I knew Chris and I would since Brazilians make these all the time. It was so yummy and Ryan loved it too. In a blender combine a peeled and pitted avocado with 1 cup each milk and ice cubes, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, then blend until smooth. Makes 3 servings.
He always wants to drink out of a cup which is fine if it's only water. He insisted so Chris just let him have his cup. He got the cutest smoothie mustache.
2 comments:
that is just the cutest little family ever!
I love you guys! We miss you like CRAZY! Hope you guys had fun in Disneyland. We are thinking about you guys a lot and can't believe how old Ryan looks!
We love you,
The Shaws
Post a Comment