Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Liberty Park


We had such a crazy, but fun, busy day. Here's the run down! Ry woke up at 7 and since it was my day to get up with him I was glad it wasn't 6:30 so I was excited to see him. Chris slept in till 8 then I went to the gym while he and Ryan mowed the lawn. He said Ry mostly stayed in the swing but he was content. Ry took an early nap because I think being outside wore him out. It only lasted an hour but I was all ready to go when he got up. So he ate lunch and then we drove to the Bountiful Park and I also stopped by Sassy Baby because I've never been in there before and I wanted to check it out. Glad I did because I got an awesome new shoulder bag. I love it!! I was so sick of carrying a diaper bag/purse around but still needed something to carry all the essentials. I was excited when I saw this bag so I had to get it. It's called the JJ Cole Logic. What is even more awesome about it, is that it fits my SLR camera! So after the park, we got a Hawaiian Shaved Ice and it was good, but the cup wasn't practical at all so it was hard to eat. Oh well Ry had fun blowing bubbles with his straw in the liquid when the ice melted. It was pretty funny to watch him crack up laughing over it. We headed home and Ry took another nap, while I just relaxed and watched Ellen. I have been looking for a bike trailer/stroller for a while now on KSL and just haven't found one for the right price. Until today! When I saw that it had only been posted for two minutes I knew it would go fast. My phone rang while I was looking at it and it was Dawn telling me about this exact bike trailer. It was so funny!! So I hurried and called and went and picked it up in SLC a few hours later! The lady said they got so many calls on it within the few minutes that it had been posted. Sooo....the only thing is, I don't have a bike! Dawn said I could use hers for now. Super nice of her! I will post pictures tomorrow when we go on a ride. ALSO I felt bad for dragging Ry to SL right after he got up from his nap so I stopped at my favorite park in SL. I love Liberty Park, because it's huge and it has beautiful large trees. They have a great kids part too and Ry had a blast. He was not happy with me when we left. I saw this shirt at Target and I was really excited to get it for Ry. He wore it today for the first time and I didn't even know Brasil was gonna play today. I love this kid so much!

1 comment:

RJamie said...

Love the shirt, how funny we got Tyson a Germany one at Target, he is just to little for it right now.