Ryan and I have been drinking a lot of homemade berry smoothies recently. Such a great way to get him to eat a good variety of fruits. I've wanted to add some veggies in but haven't experimented yet. Any ideas? I thought he would love using a straw and I guess he had another idea that was more his style. Messy.
so so cute. emery loves the 'green machine' smoothie (with spinach and carrots-- it's super good). i'm not sure where i got the recipe...i think allrecipes.com
3 comments:
Cook and puree WITH the water any veggies and then freeze them in ice cube trays and use them in the smoothie for the ICE.
put in a handful of spinach my sister does that and the kids don't even know.
so so cute. emery loves the 'green machine' smoothie (with spinach and carrots-- it's super good). i'm not sure where i got the recipe...i think allrecipes.com
Post a Comment