I love this picture; it's not a perfectly taken picture but I love it because the lighting caught both of their blue eyes perfectly! (um...a smile from Ryan would be nice, but I can't ask for too much!) Last night Chris took Ryan on his first Fathers and Sons outing. We decided that the overnight part needed to wait, but he took him up for dinner and the program. And of course, to throw rocks in the stream. Ryan fell asleep during the program on Chris' lap, so they headed home.
I'm not too into shirts that say stuff on it, but when I saw this at Target, I thought it would a fun little shirt to have for our camping trips this summer. While they were gone I was able to go out to dinner and shopping.
2 comments:
Best picture of BLUE EYES ever!!! You are a super duper photographer!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND love great-aunt deedee (that is for Ryan)
Love all 4 of the blue eyes, but the happy camper shirt is on the wrong camper!
Post a Comment