Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Wedding

My brother in law, Steve, and his new wife Alison got married today in the Draper Temple. We had such a fun day! Debbie watched Ryan while we were at the temple and then was so sweet to drive our car out to Draper and meet us. I'm so thankful for such helpful friends and family! We took pictures before Ry got there but then got a group picture at the reception but Ryan was cranky...CRANKY...and so he was crying in the pictures. Oh well:) So we didn't ever get a decent family picture. After the temple, we had the luncheon and ring ceremony, then I took Ry home for another nap and Chris helped move all the tables and chairs at the outdoor reception place to the indoor reception place. I was so sad for Steve and Alison because they were so excited to have an outdoor reception. They were worried it was going to rain so they moved it to the U of U institute building which turned out to be great. Of course it didn't rain, but it was really cold and windy out so it was probably still a good decision. It was so fun to be with family and I enjoyed being able to take a few pictures of them. Chris' great grandmother who is 93 made the drive(with Chris' grandparents of course) from New Mexico. I know it's not easy for her, but she is so supportive. I told her to give me a big smile and she thought that was pretty funny. I'm glad I got this cute picture of her.

3 comments:

deemom said...

OH KAREN that picture of Grandma Luella IS GREAT!!!!
You are such a good photographer!!! CAN we get a copy? WE all did have a great time.
love aunt deedee

Eddie and Amber said...

you pictures are looking great! what camera and lens are you using? you and chris look so good. miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking these great pictures! We were just running around and didn't get to take many ourselves