I keep telling my mom I really need to post these videos for her to see and never do so I finally got around to compressing them tonight so they could go onto blogger. Not the best quality, but oh well.
This was at the Harris' last night. He loved all the attention. He also LOVED these bunny ears. They were a little big so they kept falling off and that is why his hand was on his head in every single picture I got. I think this first one is so funny, he was laughing so hard.
This was at the Harris' last night. He loved all the attention. He also LOVED these bunny ears. They were a little big so they kept falling off and that is why his hand was on his head in every single picture I got. I think this first one is so funny, he was laughing so hard.


1 comment:
Very Cute!
Post a Comment